- We are a leader on the domestic market of advanced IT projects
- We create modern systems to support network asset management for the utilities, telecommunications, public and local administration markets
- We offer IT solutions and services for the largest distribution system operators
- We have many years of experience and competence in the field of databases
- We develop mobile solutions based on the latest technologies
Get to know our solutions
We create systems for managing network assets in the power industry, as well as IT tools adapted for use by the largest distribution system operators in Poland.
We design and implement systems to manage resources, plan tasks and supervise their performance. Our solutions support the activities of employees in the field while the collected data allows for the optimization of working time and an increase in task efficiency.
We offer services related to the inventory of network assets, passporting, as well as data maintenance and migration.
Establishment of the company under the name of 'Przedsiębiorstwo Techniczno-Handlowe Rector'
Creation of a comprehensive, modern and innovative solution - Work Management, which enables effective management of planning processes
Preparation of products for telecommunications and applications to support the repair office
The first software available via a web browser
The first mass-scale telecommunications network data acquisition project
Rector joins Apator Group
New GEWO viewer (ADF) for viewing and processing collected data
Implementation of the new GIS browser application, i.e. GEWO Lite, allows editing of both descriptive and spatial data
Development of the 'ZMS' FIeld Team Manager with the 'ZET Mobile' mobile application